How to sell more by being "not boring"
We've all been there.
- Sat in a meeting that is going on and on.
- Watching slide after slide of mind-numbing information
- Listening to the presenter reading out every darned piece of text on every darned slide - despite the fact we're perfectly able to read it ourselves!
Do you know somebody who delivers presentations like that?
Do YOU deliver presentations like that?
WHAT CAN A FORMER MAGICIAN-TURNED-copywriter TEACH YOU ABOUT PRESENTING AND SELLING?
For nine years I earned my living as an entertainer - a magician to be exact (yep, really). In that role, presenting, engaging and persuading with confidence was essential. Without it, I wouldn't have worked much.
But I kept very busy for those 9 years. In fact, I was one of the busiest and highest-paid entertainers in my area (Bristol, UK). I was even featured in The Sunday Times where they said nice things about me.
My shows were good, excellent even, but I was successful because I mastered how to market myself and how to present with confidence.
THERE IS A BETTER WAY TO PRESENT - WHETHER YOU'RE PRESENTING FOR EDUCATION OR FOR SALES
Prior to working as a magician I worked as a medical sales representative for various pharmaceutical companies, so I have years of personal experience selling and presenting, both for business-to-business and business-to-consumer markets.
I have attended numerous sales training workshops and have seen firsthand how useless most of them are. (Frankly, the majority of sales and presentation training is based on outdated theory, implausible structure and unrealistic assumptions.)
I'VE TESTED THE THEORIES AND I KNOW WHAT WORKS IN THE REAL WORLD.
Rather than blindly believing every alleged expert (there are a lot of them out there), I have actually tested their theories in the real world. I wasn't too surprised to discover that there is a HUGE difference between what these "experts" say and what actually works.
A successful informational or sales presentation is a combination of many things - scripting, pacing, tonality, comedy, movement, storytelling, eye contact...
Learn to present with confidence
If you can relate to the above, you will benefit from my Present with Confidence 1-day training masterclass, which will show you in a very practical, realistic and achievable way how to present with confidence, power and authority.
YOU wiLL LEARN HOW TO:
- engage people from the very start of your presentation
- structure a presentation for maximum impact
- use visual aids the correct way
- use your voice to make your presentation memorable
- command attention and have people hanging on your every word
- channel your nerves and redirect them in order to present with absolute confidence
Please be assured that you won't have to change your personality, you're fine just as you are. Nor will you have to walk through brick walls or over a bed of red hot coals before breakfast. Instead, I will show you how to present effectively by being genuine and honest.
Learn to sell through your presentations
Should you speak to sell, one-to-one or one-to-many, my Speaking To Sell - The Platform Presentation Process 1-day training masterclass will show you how to maximise your sales.
IN THIS WORKSHOP YOu wiLL LEARN HOW TO:
- structure and script a persuasive speech that delivers results
- use the power of provocation to increase sales
- use the importance of clarity of purpose (thank you Napolean Hill)
- use the call to action and sales close properly (most speakers and presenters mess this up big time - or "bigly" if you prefer)
- craft memorable stories that intrigue and educate
To find out more...
Both trainings can be delivered for individuals or for groups, in Bristol UK or at your office location. Get in touch for further information and to discuss your requirements.